Friday, May 29, 2009

Oh what a day

My birthday is in 37 days and I'm so excited. :D I will finally no longer be considered a baby. Sah-weet. Also, I now have 17 days until me and my sister drive the 18 hour drive to my grandparents house in West Virginia. I think I'm more excited to travel for vacation than I am for my birthday; odd yes I know. Once up there I have to start looking for a job so I don't go broke. Its going to be quite difficult I think since Franklin is such a small town. If I can get a job making 7/8/9 dollars an hour I'll be happy. I want so much to get a job in outdoor retail. Its such a great place to work. Maybe I'll start my own little shop in the town. That would be fantastic but I doubt I'd get a loan to get everything in order. It would be nice thats for sure. I definitely want to go skiing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, snowboarding, and whatever else makes my little heart sing.
I'm in the process of trying to get some Vibram Five Finger shoes still. The last ones were a tad too small. I'm so impatient and it sucks. I'm not sure if I should buy the Classics or the KSO's. I actually want both but for now one will be fine. I've heard good things about the both but will probably end up with the Classics because they have less material. I'm afraid however that I'll want the KSO's when I become a little more active in them. Ahh, to be indecisive is a terrible thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment