Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Time passes slowly...

... When I'm not at drill. It seems as if I don't want the time to go slow sometimes and yet my nerves get all up tight with anxiousness. I enjoy (sometimes more than others) the way I feel at drill. Accepted, welcome, wanted even. Its an odd feeling. I won't be there in August but I want to be. I'll be up north til at least mid August. One thing I can't stand is the fact that sometimes they don't seem to want to pay you. Peeves me like none other. Then they won't answer their phones or respond to emails. Why do I enjoy it so much? Beats the hell out of me. But I do and I can't help it. We're formed this way in basic. Its branded on us and we're different afterwards. Somethings are hard to change. Alas, we remain true to our nature. Hooah.

No comments:

Post a Comment