Monday, January 4, 2010

Day before the ceremony...

Well today went by extremely quick. For all the days to go by quick the one I wanted to last is the one that flew by.. how great. I need to pack up my crap and shove it in my car but don't feel like doing that at all right now.. I just want to sit and be lazy. The last time I can be lazy for quite a while. I have random things I need to grab from around the house still. I really don't want to say goodbye to my dog... that is like the finalizing touch to the situation. It's gonna suck. I sort of feel like running away into the woods somewhere and not returning but thats foolishness. Alas, here I sit getting my finances in order and closing what needs closing. Sounds rather boring if you ask me but it needs to be done. Hooray. Three days til we head out to Camp Shelby, Mississippi and I'm not to excited.. I'm more excited to leave for Iraq than Shelby but I'm going to make it worth the trip if I can. I have a feeling I'm going to freeze my little white butt straight off my backside (not that I have much to freeze off but still). I hope they issue me what I need for cold weather like on the first day. That and RAIN GEAR lol. Time to pack.... I guess or more like put it where it needs too go. Yayyy.. Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment