1) Find a NOT so expensive alternative healthcare option to Tricare
2) Finish reading Gregor Maehle's Pranayama
3) Finish reading BKS Iyengar's Light on Yoga
4) Delve deep into my yoga teacher training, learning as much as I can
5) My Beachbody business to take flight so that I can help others achieve optimum health and fitness
6) Get my yoga practice back on track
7) Spend as much time as I can with my husband and son :)
While all of these things seem seemingly easy... I have a feeling some will be tougher than others. Mostly the reading... I have so many books to read for my teacher training and not to mention for sheer pleasure. Should prove to be an interesting year though.
My biggest goal is finding a health insurance that won't kill my pocket book once Zack gets out of the military (if that is the way that things will go). Crossing my fingers.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!