Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve...

This year... Well things are a bit different this year. I don't think I'll be bringing in the new year any special way. It's currently 7:52 and I'm sitting in front of the TV about to read Teaching Yoga by Mark Stephens. Oh and then, I'll be reading the next sutra in my other book to take notes and write in my journal. Well, I may actually reverse those and write first and then read the Teaching Yoga book.

Today I managed to get all the way through the Fundamentals in practice :). It was a bit difficult but I only completed 3 of sury's A and B before diving into the practice. But it felt good to get to at least that far in my practice. I'm making progress :).

What are your New Year's resolutions?

Mine are still developing really. I guess I need to rack my brain and figure them out. Sometimes, the things I want to accomplish seem to slip my mind. My goal for this year was to open a yoga studio in town but then I decided against it. Now.. I feel the need to continue with the studio. I almost feel drawn to the idea of having a studio. I want to help those who are unable to make it to a studio north or south of here. I want to bring the joy I feel on the mat to others who may not be able to go out of town for practice.

I know a few things I want to accomplish:
1) start my Beachbody team and attempt to get that going pretty well
2) get my yoga teacher certification
3) spend as much time as I can with my husband and son selflessly
4) get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and size

That is a good start I think. I'd love to hear what y'alls resolution. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment