Friday, October 19, 2012

BREAK!!!!

I'm no longer finding the comfort in my practice I used to, and I think it's because of the nearness of my due date. Next Tuesday will make 39 weeks pregnant... yeah, I know. Doctor says "any time now. It's all up to him." Little does the fella know, I already handed him his eviction notice. Too bad it didn't work.

The last few times I tried to practice were a flop. All it did was make me angry because of my lack of ease and enjoyment. So, I've made a decision for the collective good of my little group (me and the baby). I'm not going to continue my practice until AFTER he is born. That way I'm not angry all the time over something I can't control. I'm going to RELAX in these last few days, or weeks, of the pregnancy and try to be content and know that I will be back on my mat as soon as possible. Heck, I can always sit on my mat and meditate if I get that lonely.

I have my "hospital bag" all packed minus some books I'm going to bring up there. Top of the list? You got it!! Maehle's book on Pranayama. Lately, I haven't had the time to read the book. I should be reading now since my husband is still in bed but I decided to type a blog up instead. I'll have time for Maehle later. I will MAKE time for him later.

Right now, it's me and baby time! I'm trying to figure out what outfit I want him to come home in :).


No comments:

Post a Comment