Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dry Brushing...... Anyone?

So, I was reading over some things recently and came across a website that was dedicated to dry brushing and I was curious. I have read about it before but still am not too sure on the subject.

I have a brush FOR dry brushing but have only used it a few times. Mainly because I'm not sure how I feel about brushing my body as I would brush my hair.

Here is the link: Dry Brushing

Does anyone have any experience with this? If so, please give me your thoughts. Maybe I'll feel less awkward about brushing myself before I hop in the shower haha.

2 comments:

  1. I was also curious about this and researched it for a non-yogic opion. What I found on Andrew Weil's site I think was most informative: http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA400878/Is-Dry-Brushing-My-Skin-Healthy.html

    ReplyDelete