Thursday, June 7, 2012

Back up and running finally

      I know it's been a while since I've written on this thing but school work dragged me down deep. I've pretty much completed two years of school in one. While this may be easy for some genius to do, I definitely have been on severe crunch time between school and work. Not only that, but I have also gotten married in that timeframe as well.
      So much has actually happened. Not only did I move away from Starkville, Ms but I also got married and have found out I'm pregnant. So far I'm 19 weeks pregnant and trying to become excited about the pregnancy. That has actually been harder than I have imagined, which is awkward. I want kids so bad and I can even see myself WITH kids but I'm not as happy as I could be.
      Needless to say, I wrote an article on finding ways to overcome this hormonal period and so far I have been feeling a lot better. Talk about "travels of life," I have definitely been on one long journey in this short amount of time. Hopefully, I won't slack off on my blog this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment