Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Long Day of Nothingness

Today started out quite slow; I missed yoga this morning due to the inability to sleep well through the night and finally dozing off properly at about 3:30 am, and then I had to go to work where I sat all day in a chair as I babysat little fourth graders doing math work. Now, normally I wouldn't complain, but my bladder (on three different occurrences) screamed at me to get up and leave the room to tend to business. Sadly, I had to wait for someone to cover the classroom so that I could leave to relieve myself. This was such a horrible feeling. I felt trapped. Not sure it's supposed to feel that way. I am not sure how teachers do it on a regular basis even when they're NOT pregnant. There aren't many people you can exactly say, "hey can you watch my kids while I go pee please" and actually get a "yes" response from. Usually, it is someone on the same hall... if they aren't busy, which they usually are. Not to mention, you don't want to exactly disrupt their class to go and empty your tiny little squashed bladder.

Nevertheless, I did work while the kids did work all day and only managed to get a meager amount of work done. Thankfully, I don't have many assignments due this week that require much work. Notes are what's getting to me. That and checking my messages in Blackboard.

Anyways, I fully intend to put all school books aside to at least read one sutra commentary tonight. :/ Saddening I know. That isn't as sad as my missing TWO days of practice. I feel so lazy and..... blah. That is about the only way to express the feeling that came to mind. I literally just feel like laying around and being lazy. That is not a normal feeling for me. If my body isn't active than at least my mind is engaged somehow or another.

Tomorrow is a new day. I will strive for at least a 60 minute practice and hope for a 90 minute practice. I hope that the practice brings peace and awareness to my body so that I can relinquish my impatience.

No comments:

Post a Comment